Let’s face it, we all desire more traffic, more customers and more daily sales. And there’s one easy service that still works like gangbusters for this– eBooks.
Whether it’s an effective lead magnet such as a complimentary report or whitepaper, or a Kindle book that you sell daily … digital books are still an awesome way to attract traffic and sales for almost any kind of service.
However there’s simply one problem– producing them can cause all sort of headaches. Composing, format, designing … it can take days or perhaps weeks to produce an eBook, plus a steep knowing curve and a handful of costly tools you’ll need to master … prior to you have actually even struck release!
There’s a brand-new tool on the market that guarantees to change all that.
It’s called Sqribble.
What is Sqribble?
Sqribble is a cloud-based tool that enables you to produce eBooks (reports, whitepapers, and so on) in seconds. It uses prepared– made design templates and drag n’ drop style functions that make self-publishing your eBooks a breeze.
How does it work?
When you log into Sqribble, you’ll see a bunch of eBook templates to select from. These are all based on different classifications, so you’ll require to discover one that matches your market/topic/niche.
As soon as you have actually selected the design template you wish to utilize, you simply click “view” to see how your eBook will look (do not fret, we’ll include your content next.).
In this view screen, you can see how the book will be set out and get a feel for the design. If you do not like it, you can constantly return and choose another template (there’s 50 templates to select from, and you can also modify the design templates too, in all kinds of ways.).
You’ll observe that the layouts and designs are really slick. They appear like professional publications!
Next, you’ll be asked where you wish to source your material for the book. You can select:.
- Get from a URL
- Start from scratch
- Copy and paste by hand
- Upload Word File
- Start from Article Collection.
Let’s take a closer look at these alternatives.
- Get from a URL – This permits you to place any URL you desire, and Sqribble will instantly pull the material from that page and insert into your book. It strips the html code and only inserts the text from the page. This is my favorite approach, due to the fact that it saves a lots of time, and allows you to utilize professional content (with credits) so you can target subjects and niches you’re not a specialist in!
- Start from scratch – As it sounds, this choice allows you to enter your material like you ‘d enter it into a Word file. You just type directly into the page.
- Copy and paste manually – This permits you to copy material from anywhere you desire, and paste into the book, where the book will format and lay it out for you professionally.
- Upload Word File – You can get Sqribble to pull your material straight from a Word document, stripping out any code or unusual format.
- Start from Article Collection – Here you can extract content from Sqribble’s substantial library of personal label short articles which you can utilize for free, without crediting authors or linking to the source. It’s another fantastic way to quickly fill your book with material, for free!
You’ll move to an editing screen, where you can resize text, move material around, edit text directly, add media, links, lists, call to action locations, brand-new pages, and a whole bunch of other options for tailoring the look and feel of private pages or the whole book.
You can even add new pages that utilize a completely various layout to the rest of your book, offering you a huge amount of flexibility and endless choices for your book.
While modifying, another thing I actually liked was the Themes option. With a single click, you can instantly change the color style and font design of your whole book. It resembles providing your book a brand-new “skin” and it’s simply one more function that sets Sqribble apart from the other tools out there.
When you’re ready to release, you hit the little “Generate eBook” button in the leading right corner of the screen and voila, your book is now prepared!
You can either open the book in an internet browser to sneak peek it rapidly or conserve as PDF.
Is Sqribble right for you?
If you’re already creating lead magnets or eBooks for sale, then I have no doubt that Sqribble is going to save you hours of work and tons of money on freelancers (if you outsource the design or writing side of it.).
Because of that, I really believe that Sqribble is well worth the financial investment and completely suited for many small to medium size businesses, especially self-publishers and details online marketers.
It’s likewise an excellent tool to utilize if you’re a freelancer or firm, working with clients to produce expert eBooks (includes industrial rights, plus a done for you agency website, which is a huge bonus offer!). You might quickly charge $100’s for this service, and with Sqribble, you might get the work carried out in way less time than it would not generally take you.
- A few of my preferred features are locked behind upsells (3D covers and Flipbook function)
- When placing content from a URL, you need to cite the URL source and/or credit the initial author of the material, if it’s not your own (this isn’t really Sqribble’s fault– it’s simply the law!)
- Easy to use
- Problem complimentary
- Limitless use (one-time payment).
- Lots of outstanding eBook design templates
- Professional page designs
- Automatic content
- 3D cover developer (available through upsells)
- Flipbook developer (readily available through upsells)
- Free industrial company + site included!
A one-time $47 (later on will be increased to $197).
About the creator
Sqribble has actually been developed by Adeel Chowdhry, who is a popular web business owner and best seller, with over ten years of experience and has previously produced worldwide hits such as Pixel Studio FX which offered 10s of countless units all around the world. He’s known for creating high quality professional solutions and I anticipate no less from Sqribble.
There’s no doubt, Sqribble is an effective eBook development tool. Unlike other tools, it’s loaded with everything you need to begin cranking out professional looking books, reports, whitepapers and more in seconds.
With automatic content, drag n’ drop modifying, plus a host of design templates and designs all set to tailor, you ‘d struggle to find a more seamless eBook publishing tool than this.
Being cloud based is a big reward too. No requirement to download any software that congests your computer system. Whether you’re casually releasing books or you’re constantly creating lead gen reports for yourself or clients, Sqribble can– and WILL– conserve you hours of inconvenience and potentially countless dollars in freelance costs over the coming months and years. Because of that alone, it gets my complete seal of approval.