Let’s face it, we all want more traffic, more customers and more everyday sales. And there’s one simple option that still works like gangbusters for this– eBooks.
Whether it’s an effective lead magnet such as a complimentary report or whitepaper, or a Kindle book that you offer daily … digital books are still an awesome method to attract traffic and sales for nearly any kind of company.
There’s simply one problem– developing them can trigger all kinds of headaches. Composing, formatting, creating … it can take days and even weeks to develop an eBook, plus a high learning curve and a handful of expensive tools you’ll require to master … prior to you’ve even hit publish!
But there’s a brand-new tool on the market that assures to change all that.
It’s called Sqribble.
What is Sqribble?
Sqribble is a cloud-based tool that allows you to produce eBooks (reports, whitepapers, and so on) in seconds. It uses all set– made design templates and drag n’ drop style functions that make self-publishing your eBooks a breeze.
How does it work?
When you log into Sqribble, you’ll see a lot of eBook templates to pick from. These are all based upon various classifications, so you’ll require to find one that matches your market/topic/niche.
Once you have actually selected the design template you wish to use, you just click “view” to see how your eBook will look (don’t worry, we’ll include your content next.).
In this view screen, you can see how the book will be set out and get a feel for the design. If you don’t like it, you can always return and choose another template (there’s 50 design templates to pick from, and you can also edit the design templates too, in all sort of methods.).
You’ll notice that the designs and designs are very slick. They appear like professional publications!
Next, you’ll be asked where you wish to source your content for the book. You can select:.
- Grab from a URL.
- Start from scratch.
- Copy and paste manually.
- Upload Word File.
- Start from Short Article Collection.
Let’s take a more detailed take a look at these choices.
- Get from a URL – This allows you to place any URL you desire, and Sqribble will automatically pull the material from that page and insert into your book. It removes the html code and just inserts the text from the page. This is my fave approach, because it conserves a ton of time, and permits you to utilize skilled content (with credits) so you can target topics and niches you’re not a professional in!
- Start from scratch. – As it sounds, this alternative allows you to enter your material like you ‘d enter it into a Word document. You just type straight into the page.
- Copy and paste by hand. – This enables you to copy content from anywhere you desire, and paste into the book, where the book will format and lay it out for you expertly.
- Upload Word File. – You can get Sqribble to pull your content straight from a Word file, stripping out any code or strange format.
- Start from Article Collection. – Here you can draw out content from Sqribble’s big library of private label short articles which you can utilize totally free, without crediting authors or connecting to the source. It’s another terrific way to quickly fill your book with content, free of charge!
Lastly, you’ll move to an editing screen, where you can resize text, relocation content around, modify text straight, add media, links, lists, contact us to action locations, new pages, and an entire bunch of other choices for customizing the look and feel of individual pages or the entire book.
You can even add brand-new pages that use a totally different design to the rest of your book, offering you a substantial amount of flexibility and endless alternatives for your book.
While editing, another thing I truly liked was the Themes choice. With a single click, you can instantly alter the color style and font style of your whole book. It resembles offering your book a new “skin” and it’s simply another function that sets Sqribble apart from the other tools out there.
Finally, when you’re ready to release, you struck the little “Produce eBook” button in the top right corner of the screen and voila, your book is now ready!
You can either open the book in a web browser to sneak peek it rapidly or save as PDF.
Is Sqribble right for you?
If you’re already producing lead magnets or eBooks for sale, then I believe that Sqribble is going to save you hours of work and tons of money on freelancers (if you outsource the style or composing side of it.).
Because of that, I truly believe that Sqribble is well worth the investment and perfectly suited for a lot of little to medium size businesses, specifically self-publishers and information online marketers.
It’s also a terrific tool to utilize if you’re a freelancer or company, dealing with customers to develop professional eBooks (consists of business rights, plus a done for you firm site, which is a huge benefit!). You could quickly charge $100’s for this service, and with Sqribble, you might get the work done in way less time than it wouldn’t usually take you.
- A few of my favorite functions are locked behind upsells (3D covers and Flipbook feature).
- When placing material from a URL, you need to point out the URL source and/or credit the original author of the material, if it’s not your own (this isn’t truly Sqribble’s fault– it’s simply the law!).
- Easy to use
- Glitch free
- Endless usage (one-time payment)
- Tons of exceptional eBook templates
- Expert page designs
- Automatic content
- 3D cover creator (readily available through upsells)
- Flipbook developer (offered through upsells)
- Free industrial company + site included!
A one-time $47 (later will be increased to $197).
About the developer
Sqribble has been developed by Adeel Chowdhry, who is a well-known web entrepreneur and best seller, with over 10 years of experience and has actually formerly created worldwide hits such as Pixel Studio FX which sold 10s of countless systems all around the world. He’s understood for developing high quality expert options and I anticipate no less from Sqribble.
There’s no doubt, Sqribble is an effective eBook creation tool. Unlike other tools, it’s packed with everything you require to begin cranking out expert looking books, reports, whitepapers and more in seconds.
With automated material, drag n’ drop modifying, plus a host of design templates and styles all set to customize, you ‘d have a hard time to discover a more seamless eBook publishing tool than this.
Being cloud based is a huge perk too. No requirement to download any software application that congests your computer system. Whether you’re casually releasing books or you’re continuously developing lead gen reports for yourself or customers, Sqribble can– and WILL– conserve you hours of inconvenience and possibly thousands of dollars in freelance costs over the coming months and years. Because of that alone, it gets my complete seal of approval.