Let’s face it, all of us desire more traffic, more customers and more day-to-day sales. And there’s one easy option that still works like gangbusters for this– eBooks.
Whether it’s a powerful lead magnet such as a free report or whitepaper, or a Kindle book that you sell daily … digital books are still an amazing way to attract traffic and sales for almost any kind of business.
But there’s just one problem– producing them can trigger all kinds of headaches. Writing, format, creating … it can take days or even weeks to develop an eBook, plus a high knowing curve and a handful of pricey tools you’ll require to master … prior to you have actually even struck release!
But there’s a brand-new tool on the marketplace that guarantees to alter all that.
It’s called Sqribble.
What is Sqribble?
Sqribble is a cloud-based tool that allows you to create eBooks (reports, whitepapers, and so on) in seconds. It utilizes prepared– made design templates and drag n’ drop style functions that make self-publishing your eBooks a breeze.
How does it work?
When you log into Sqribble, you’ll see a bunch of eBook templates to pick from. These are all based on different classifications, so you’ll require to discover one that matches your market/topic/niche.
As soon as you have actually chosen the design template you want to utilize, you simply click “view” to see how your eBook will look (do not stress, we’ll include your material next.).
In this view screen, you can see how the book will be set out and get a feel for the design. If you don’t like it, you can constantly go back and choose another design template (there’s 50 design templates to pick from, and you can also modify the templates too, in all sort of methods.).
You’ll notice that the designs and styles are very slick. They look like expert publications!
Next, you’ll be asked where you want to source your content for the book. You can select:.
- Grab from a URL.
- Start from scratch.
- Copy and paste by hand.
- Upload Word File.
- Start from Post Collection.
Let’s take a closer look at these choices.
- Get from a URl – This allows you to insert any URL you want, and Sqribble will instantly pull the material from that page and insert into your book. It removes the html code and only inserts the text from the page. This is my fave technique, because it saves a ton of time, and enables you to use professional content (with credits) so you can target subjects and specific niches you’re not an expert in!
- Start from scratch – As it sounds, this choice allows you to enter your content like you ‘d enter it into a Word file. You just type straight into the page.
- Copy and paste manually – This enables you to copy material from anywhere you want, and paste into the book, where the book will format and lay it out for you expertly.
- Upload Word File – You can get Sqribble to pull your material straight from a Word document, stripping out any code or strange format.
- Start from Post Collection – Here you can extract content from Sqribble’s substantial library of private label articles which you can utilize for free, without crediting authors or linking to the source. It’s another excellent way to rapidly fill your book with material, free of charge!
You’ll move to an editing screen, where you can resize text, move material around, edit text directly, add media, links, lists, call to action locations, brand-new pages, and an entire lot of other choices for tailoring the look and feel of private pages or the entire book.
You can even include new pages that utilize a completely different layout to the rest of your book, providing you a substantial amount of flexibility and limitless choices for your book.
While modifying, another thing I actually liked was the Themes choice. With a single click, you can immediately change the color style and font design of your entire book. It resembles giving your book a brand-new “skin” and it’s just another feature that sets Sqribble apart from the other tools out there.
Lastly, when you’re ready to release, you struck the little “Generate eBook” button in the top right corner of the screen and voila, your book is now prepared!
You can either open the book in a browser to preview it rapidly or save as PDF.
Is Sqribble right for you?
If you’re already creating lead magnets or eBooks for sale, then I believe that Sqribble is going to conserve you hours of work and lots of money on freelancers (if you outsource the style or writing side of it.).
For that reason, I really think that Sqribble is well worth the financial investment and perfectly fit for a lot of little to medium size organisations, particularly self-publishers and info marketers.
It’s also a terrific tool to use if you’re a freelancer or firm, dealing with customers to develop professional eBooks (consists of industrial rights, plus a provided for you firm website, which is a big bonus offer!). You might quickly charge $100’s for this service, and with Sqribble, you could get the work performed in method less time than it would not generally take you.
- A few of my favorite functions are locked behind upsells (3D covers and Flipbook feature)
- When inserting material from a URL, you need to mention the URL source and/or credit the initial author of the material, if it’s not your own (this isn’t actually Sqribble’s fault– it’s just the law!)
- Easy to use
- Problem complimentary
- Unlimited use (one-time payment).
- Tons of exceptional eBook templates
- Expert page layouts
- Automatic content
- 3D cover developer (available through upsells)
- Flipbook developer (available through upsells)
- Free commercial agency + site consisted of!
A one-time $47 (later will be increased to $197).
About the developer
Sqribble has actually been established by Adeel Chowdhry, who is a widely known web business owner and best seller, with over 10 years of experience and has previously produced worldwide hits such as Pixel Studio FX which offered 10s of countless units all around the world. He’s known for producing high quality expert options and I expect no less from Sqribble.
There’s no doubt, Sqribble is an effective eBook creation tool. Unlike other tools, it’s packed with whatever you need to start cranking out expert looking books, reports, whitepapers and more in seconds.
With automated content, drag n’ drop editing, plus a host of design templates and designs all set to customize, you ‘d struggle to discover a more seamless eBook publishing tool than this.
Being cloud based is a big bonus too. No need to download any software that congests your computer system. Whether you’re delicately releasing books or you’re continuously producing lead gen reports on your own or customers, Sqribble can– and WILL– conserve you hours of inconvenience and possibly thousands of dollars in freelance charges over the coming months and years. For that reason alone, it gets my full seal of approval.